Nurture. Nature. Nap.
N3 Retreats plans, organizes, and runs local retreats for women. I am a Master Certified Life Coach, and have access to some of the best facilitators on the planet that lead our retreats in or near natural settings.
N3 Retreats brings together small circles of women who meet between 2-4 times per year to rest, renew, connect, and share.
THINK, “Book Clubs are so yesterday.”
This is a retreat club of sorts — an opportunity for you to get away from your busy life and your long To Do List, with a group of women that you will come to know and love. And it’s not just about escaping — it’s about creating a community, a safe place to land, a place where you can truly connect and experience a sense of belonging. A feeling of coming home. Nature will bring you there. And your circle of women will hold the space for you. And without the logistical hassles and big travel expenses, retreats will be organized within driving distance from your home.
I don’t know about you, but I can sure use some rest! And those that love me keep telling me I need to play more! Sound familiar? Well, if I need it, then I’m guessing you do, too. It’s a simple concept with powerful results.
RELAX. RETREAT. REPEAT.
It will be regular grown-up pajama parties where comfort and pampering meets Nature! And in the midst of all the relaxation and fun, the by-product you will experience will be a spirit lifted, and life circumstances effortlessly and positively beginning to change.
“If you can love a moment… you can love a LIFETIME.”
– Valerie Steiger
The world needs you to take some moments for yourself. We understand how busy you are – working, mothering, caregiving, and friending – and still, you may be sitting on the emotional sidelines, stressed and tired, and beating yourself up about not doing enough, not having enough, and STILL not being good enough. Pushing through – but feeling disconnected from love and joy in your daily life.
N3 Retreats will reconnect you with your natural, feminine spirit—the spirit that wants to run WILD with imagination and creativity and joy, the spirit that wants to take time out to rest and play. So that you can be renewed, refreshed, and recharged to get back to your job of creating and nurturing and teaching and healing. Because that’s what we do.
There are so many amazing benefits that come from connecting with Nature and committing to self-care. Following our vision, mission and values, an N3 Retreat program will:
- Create a safe container for women to open their hearts, build trust, and connect.
- Gather a community of like-minded women to support and share in feminine(tribal) wisdom.
- Encourage a commitment and routine practice of self-care and self-growth.
- Offer a balance of resting and playing that can be integrated into daily life.
- Provide rich, self-growth and self-care content, that flows uniquely from the soul of each facilitator.
- Teach how to incorporate the power of nature and the wisdom of native cultures.
- Introduce the native concept of finding and living from your “Original Medicine,” which is the intersection of your natural strengths, natural talents, greatest joys, and learned experiences.
- Allow for free time and space (wordlessness in nature) for insights and integration.