About N3 Retreats
Vision: To unleash potential and empower the natural strengths of women so they can best serve themselves and the world.
Mission: To provide retreats that are physically grounded in community and that create a ritual of nurturing the mind, resting the body, and connecting the spirit by interacting with nature.
Values: Self-leadership, Self-care, Self-growth, Self-love, Appreciation of Nature, Gratitude, Community, Generosity, Service, Hope, Humor, Play, Curiosity, Creativity, Rest.
N3 Retreats provides local and affordable retreats in or near natural settings. Participants commit to retreating between 2 to 4 times per year with the same group of women, ages 25-65, within their community. They will be sold for approximately $1,000-$1,400 each, depending on location and market, and will be located wherever the facilitator resides. Programs will run throughout the country, and will all have the following features:
- Locations will be localized to 1-2 hour driving distance from facilitator and participants.
- Participants will commit to and purchase a minimum of 2 retreats/year.
- Venue will be in or near a natural setting.
- Venue will provide for private rooms, comfort and pampering.
- Program will include lodging, breakfasts, lunches, content-rich programs, specific nature-based tools, and most or all outdoor activities (depending on individual facilitator’s content.)
N3 Retreats will all follow the same three-part model:
- Nurture (nurturing the mind)
- Nature (connecting the spirit)
- Nap (resting the body)
The Nurture module will contain specific content designed by the facilitator, depending on the their specialty and also the interest of their group. Similar to book club selections, an array of life topics could include: relationships; grief; forgiveness; gratitude; creativity; entrepreneurship; leadership; weight loss; self-care, body movement and much, much more.
The Nature module will include nature-based coaching tools that will reconnect you to the magic of wordlessness, wonder, imagination, and awe-inspiring gratitude.
The Nap module will be just the right balance of REST — such as yoga, massage, journaling, meditation, lounging, etc. — and PLAY, including a variety of outdoor activities from horseback riding, kayaking, hiking, or whatever your little piece of nature has to offer in your area.
Each retreat experience may also include one or more of the following:
- On-line support groups to keep the group connected between retreats;
- A free monthly group coaching call — covering an array of life coaching tools and tips.
- A monthly newsletter or blog where members can post comments.
- An end-of-year destination retreat to fun places like Hawaii, Mexico, Italy, Thailand…the adventure opportunities are endless!
Prices will vary depending on location and frequency of retreats. Each program will be posted for registration with specific details and options on the Retreat Schedule page.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER AND OWNER:
Valerie Steiger is a Master Certified Life Coach, certified by Martha Beck, PhD, and a nature-based coach trained by Sagefire Institute. She is also an event planner (www.megajoyproductions.com), retreat specialist (www.n3retreats.com), speaker, author (Changes of the Heart. Martha Beck Life Coaches Share Strategies for Facing Life Challenges), and holds an MA in Professional Counseling. Her coaching focuses on women in life transition and she provides both personal and professional natural self-leadership programs. Her event planning and retreat programs are natural born talents (Martha Beck would call it “finding her North Star”; Michael Trotta would say it is her “Original Medicine”) that synergistically combine her energy and passion for positive life change. She is the founder and owner of “N3 Retreats-Nurture. Nature. Nap,” a unique nationwide retreat experience for women. In addition to creating life-changing retreats and fantastic events, she provides one-on-one personal and professional coaching and workshops. She lives, works, and plays in Mesa, Arizona. For more information and to sign up for services and newsletter, visit www.valeriesteiger.com